Byron Bay Roaming Vet is managed and run by Dr. Susie Wood and provides services to the Byron Bay and Northern Rivers areas.
The benefits provided by a mobile vet facility are:
For Your Pet
- No stressful, uncomfortable, or lengthy car rides to and from the vet clinic. This is particularly important if your pet doesn’t like travelling by car, is affected by motion sickness or is old/injured and less mobile.
- Anxious or stressed pets are not subjected to possible lengthy waiting times at traditional vet clinics, nor are they exposed to other animals during their wait.
- Pets are often more at ease in their home setting, which helps with the examination and diagnosis – particularly for behaviour based consultations.
- House calls are more convenient for clients and can be scheduled for a time that suits you best.
- Particularly convenient if you have more than one pet.
- Of great help to owners who are reliant on others for transportation.
- Consultations are more personal.
- Routine Health Examinations
- Microchip Implantation
- Anal Gland Expression
- Nutritional Advice / Prescription Foods
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Dental Checks and Assessment
- Blood Testing / Diagnostics / Laboratory and Pathology Services
- Specialist Referral
- Home Pet Euthanasia and Aftercare Advice
- Tick and Flea Control and Advice
- Pet Insurance Processing
- Veterinary Pet Supplies
- Pick Up & Delivery for Desexing
- Behaviour Consultations
*Please note that we do not operate on account. Payment should be made at the time of consultation. Portable EFTPOS machine available. All major credit and debit cards are accepted.